Followers

Thanks for stopping by!

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 28, 2011

C + D Winter Park, FL Engagement Photographer


















As you can see, I really love my scrabble tiles.
C + D are so refreshingly in love, she smiles, he whispers about how beautiful she is and so on!
They were pretty much up for anything, we met on the pulsating Park Ave.
 The park was swarming with photographers and families, the weather was perfect and the sun was setting! I am so happy that I was able to work with this couple before their wedding day (next May) they were so much fun!

Congratulations on your engagement, may these next 6 months pass by and the stress that usually plagues a wedding, avoid you!

Click the image below to see the rest of C + D's engagement shoot!


Alyssa Ann Photography's Specials:

Holiday Mini Sessions - From today through December 11th I am offering a mini session for only $55.00 (a $20 savings) for a 1 hour on location shoot! You can receive a $10 credit (making it only $45) if you refer me to a friend and they like my page AND book a shoot with me!
Holy Reindeer thats a steal!

2012 Senior Portraits - Coming Soon special rates for your grad, these shoots will be booked from January 1st to April 1st and ready by graduation! Stay tuned for that one!


No comments:

Post a Comment